The Scholarship award details are $890/month allowance, $390/month Accommodation allowance with family allowance of $62 per dependent person/month as well as several one-time payments, Insurance, international travel and tuition fee.
Scholarships are normally offered to full-time students based on academic achievement and course load only and require that the recipient re-register for the subsequent year. In most cases, students must register for and complete at least 80 percent of a full course-load per term (i.e. a minimum of 12 credit hour per term), unless otherwise specified in the terms of the scholarship by the donor (or a representative of the donor).
Scholarship application for students who wants to study in Belgium are available again for 2018/2019. The scholarship are sponsored by the Flemish Inter-university council and they provide monthly pocket allowance.
- All Africans are eligible to apply for this scholarship award.
- Scholarship applicants must not be more than 35 years of age
Deadline day is from 1st September 2018
- Information for those who require to know more can be found at the university of Hasselt website
- All applications must be online
- Students can also talk to us about this opportunity (free consultation service) through the following channels
How to Apply:
If you meet the entrance scholarship criteria, you are automatically considered for one of these non-renewable entrance scholarships when you apply.
Note: Further information regarding forms for the Scholarships is online on the university website and free for download. Please make sure to submit your scholarship application before deadline.